Prepared the ground, the concrete base can be made and the steel structure of the foundation will be mounted on its. This structure is composed of beams, stringers and diagonal bracings and it is part of the delivery of T-Living. The installation involves the placement on the concrete base and the bolting of all steel profiles.
Once laid the steel foundation, will be made an about 20cm concrete casting, which is the base of the building. Only once completed the drying of the concrete, the bed will be covered with an heat sealed bituminous membrane. From the foundation 120×120 profiles stumps appear, already included in the foundation beams.
Inside the foundation, there are 3 points where there are the wells for the system connected to the public networks.
CENTRAL MODULE ASSEMBLY
Sui monconi di fondazione per le riprese della struttura verticale verranno inserite le “spine” come descritto precedentemente in relazione e sulle tavole strutturali.
On stumps foundation the “joints” will be placed as described earlier in this report and on the structure tables.
The central module includes:
- 1 or 2 bathrooms including bathroom fixture Ideal Standard series or similar
- distribution corridor
- 4 internal doors and 1 sliding door
- electrical system
- control panel for home automation with energy use management
- heat pump module for internal and external heating air system
- heat pump module for internal and external cooling air system
- heat pump for domestic hot water production
- inverter for photovoltaic system
- internal facing of bathrooms and all the internal walls of the Akrabond module (resin + aluminum) in 15 existing colors
Once installed the module, it must first make the connections of the sewage, water and electrical systems. At this point, the central module is already running, and we need to mount the ceiling and the floor, but only once the coverage will be completed.
PERIMETRAL WALL ASSEMBLY
The perimetral walls, as already described, are pre-assembled and do not need further work to be finished. Thanks to the joints, the walls will be anchored to the foundation. Inserting the perimeter wall on the joint (already anchored to the foundation) we’ll get a solid structure already able to sustain itself (without temporary structures). The walls are already equipped with the windows that won’t assembled on site, but it will be sufficient to remove the protective packaging.
Inside the walls, there is already the complete electrical system with conduits and cables. When the walls are fixed to the ground, the electrical connections can be completed joining the cables to the junction boxes arranged on the sides of the wall. It will not be necessary to make conduits or run cables, but only connect the cables, already present on the walls, opening and closing the connection boxes.
The roof panels are also pre-assembled and equipped with all the layers including the interior and excluding the sandwich panel of external waterproofing.
The cover components, pre-assembled on the ground, will be raised and fixed to the walls always through the joints. The corrugated sheet on the top layer has indeed slots to allow the insertion of fixing threaded rods and the bolting of the components.
After the structural part, the coverage internally does not need other interventions, while the upper part requires the installation of sandwich panels in aluminum and polyurethane on the corrugated sheet on which the wood beams have already been fixed for the formation of the slope. The sandwich panels are secured with screws to the wood beams and finished on the building site.
The interior floor on the ground includes:
- laying double polystyrene 50 +50 mm panel that will be laid directly on the sheath and made with a tolerance of 5mm maximum.
- above the insulation will be placed a double plaster fiber panel already equipped with joints to obtain a perfectly planar surface with a thickness of 10 +10 mm with self-tapping wood screwed between themselves.
- mattress for floating floor systems with characteristics of vapor barrier.
- now we can mount the laminate or the PVC pre-cut pieces numbered floor. The floors are male-female interlocking so do not use adhesives and have no leaks.
The outdoor floors include:
- welding of the second layer of the sheath.
- fixing of zinc.coated perimetral sheet.
- the casting of the sand and cement screed and the formation of the slope.
- posing with cement floor clinker and sealing of the joints.
The ceiling only present within the central module already has all the assembled structure and in addition has non-completed panels already mounted and fixed to the module.
This assembly then only provides the implementation of completed panels that therefore do not require works on building site.
The completed building is already fully functional.
Prefabbricated walls were mounted on the foundation and anchored to the roof, the walls, however, require an additional sealing between them to avoid thermal bridges. To allow the assembly between the walls there is a space necessary for the handling and to allow the insertion on the foundation joints.
This 40mm space will be sealed with an insulating foam and the interiors will be done with expansion joints in painted aluminum.